Skip to product information

1 of 2

DISCOUNT SALE Vintage Wool Skirts - 24pc

Regular price £5/pc (£127)
Regular price Sale price £127
Shipping Incl. Sale Sold out

Condition: Grade A, B and C

Many of these are wool, and they may have small holes or moth bites, thats why we include grade C. We will try very hard not to send anything with major damage, but you may need to repair small holes. Wholesale mix of vintage wool (and winter-weight) skirts, sold by the bundle.

These skirts can range in age from the 1950s through the 2000s, and while 80% of them are wool, the remaining 20% may be other heavier materials (such as knit acrylic), that feel like wool and are perfect for colder days. Styles can range from pleated, to wiggle, to jersey knit, to maxi.

Photos are examples only. Your order will contain a similar variety in all sorts of colours, materials, sizes, and styles. We look at each piece real quick to make sure there is no super major damage.

Shipping & Customs

Shipping can take 5-14 working days based on your location. See details See details here. You may have to pay customs on arrival of items. Please see here for regional details.

Fleek buyer protection

You can shop carefree. We will protect you in case of cancelled orders, severe delays or product quality issues. Read more about how we got your back!

Fleek Credit

You could pay 0% today and rest 30 days after delivery. Learn how you can qualify here!

Bulk Vintage Clothing, Inc.

📍 United States

Schedule video handpickAsk seller a question

For all support-related issues, including order updates and tracking info, please refer to our support form here .